Sunday, April 4, 2010

2 yrs \ 2 month Dr apts



Brogan weight- 28lbs-40% 33.75 in.-30%
Ryker weight- 12lbs 14 oz-50% 23 in.-74%

Brogan and I talked about being nice to the Dr, saying ah- to open his mouth and check his ears....etc. She walked in and he said, "Im nice" And sure was and did all we talked about. Then he had to get blood work done so we talked about the poke that hurts and to be nice. He didn't even cry at all. Got done and said I was nice. He was pumped to get a bandaid and to show his dad and tell him all about his check up. He's putting three-five words together all day long. He loves playing with his animals and I-touch. Loves Elmo, Spirit and Lion King. Loves Swinging and playing in the dirt and sticks. He's so all boy. It's dirty and fun to see.

Rkyer's so much longer than Brogan was so he seems older then he is. He's heading into the major chubby stage like his brother. He's getting the long thick eyelashes coming in and has the BIG BLUE round eyes. That's making my day. He fusses a bit more and want to be snuggled up to me. When he sleeps I can scoot him over and somehow wake up with his right up next to me....it's so cute. He looks so much like Brogan....most count tell the difference between their pictures. But he's just starting to get his own look. He loves to sleep in his swing.

Wow...These boys mean EVERYTHING to me!!! I'm so blessed to have them to hug and take in the moments where I get to stop and snuggle with each one of my babies....big and small...little and tiny.



mean dr

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Such cute brothers! :) That picture of Ryker after the mean ol' doctor got to him is so cute and sad all at the same time. Poor kid!

Wendi said...

P.S. Congratulations to Brogan for being so brave and NICE. :)

My word verification was "broap". Perhaps that's an app for Brogan on his I-touch? :)