Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Morning


The esater bunny came and left a trail from Brogan's room to his basket. I'll post a video of his reaction soon. It was a very fun morning.


We got together with all our friends out here and had a easter egg hunt. This wasn't even half of them that were there. It's been so nice to be blessed with so many friends out here in our ward. Brogan had a ball. The shirt wasn't so yellow when we were done with the day.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww looks like you had lots of fun! Love all the pics. Your boys are just adorable!

Wendi said...

He's such a stylin' kid. I love the tree hugger one. :)

eve said...

looks like soooo much fun. Love the way he smiles with his head back. Those jeans are rockin' and I cannot wait to see the video of his reaction to the easter egg trail!

Lacy Rane said...

I love Easter! What adorable boys you have!! Glad you are doing well.

Melissa said...

What a fun Easter!! Brogan is so cute in his yellow shirt! Holidays are so much fun with kids. Hope you are doing well. Miss you!