AWWWWWWW, love those!!! he's so cute!
Those are so sweet! It's amazing how much he's grown since then. :)
HA. That rocks. But, next time put him in a hard hat and not with angel wings. LOL. j/k, you know I'm a sucker for the baby pics with strange props and poses and placed in things, etc. I FREAKIN' LOVE THEM. YOUR KID IS ADORABLe!!!
he is such a cute little boy! What a sweetheart.
Congrats! he is so cute
Ohhhh, way too cute!! Can't believe how much smaller he was...our babies are growing soo fast!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
AWWWWWWW, love those!!! he's so cute!
Those are so sweet! It's amazing how much he's grown since then. :)
HA. That rocks. But, next time put him in a hard hat and not with angel wings. LOL. j/k, you know I'm a sucker for the baby pics with strange props and poses and placed in things, etc. I FREAKIN' LOVE THEM. YOUR KID IS ADORABLe!!!
he is such a cute little boy! What a sweetheart.
Congrats! he is so cute
Ohhhh, way too cute!! Can't believe how much smaller he was...our babies are growing soo fast!!
Post a Comment