Oh the moments that feel like heaven
He's found his thumb, so cute.
So Ryker got a EEG done, but he's fine. But not the picture a mom wants to see. Sad huh, but he was so good for it all.
This is what I got Easter morning...thanks wind :(
end with this sweet face
6 comments:
Your boys look so cute in those church outfits!! And I love the one where Brogan is watching Ryker sleep and then gives him a kiss. So sweet! I'm glad Ryker is okay. Those EEG's are much more of a pain when you have long hair like Heather. It takes forever to get that gook out! Bummer about the wind blowing over your patio stuff! Thanks for keeping us posted. Love you guys!
Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to hug your little guys. They are sooooo very cute. I love you all!!!
Sooooo cute. Love your boys!!! There was a naked pic of Ryker that looked alot like Kyler. Miss you all. Travel safe to Utah this weekend. Love ya!
Love those pics. Laura! So so cute.
And I'm so sorry I haven't given you a check yet for the 72 hr. kits (unfortunately, I'm probably not the only one, or am I?:) Will you be at church on Sunday? I'll bring my checkbook with me. So sorry again!
Tara
I love your boys in their church outfits! It's not very fun shopping for boys, but I do have to splurge on church outfits for them.
Why did Ryker have an eeg? Those pictures do break my heart, poor guy, at least he doesn't have alot of hair.
When are you comingto Utah?
wow, so freakin' adorable. Your kids are too cute!!! The wind looks like no fun, but the rest of the kiddos do (minus the EEG). But, glad all is well and you all survived. The one pic of Brogan is super cute where he is in his church clothes just cheesin' it so big!
Post a Comment