Sunday, April 4, 2010


sleeps just like Brogan used to....arms up.




My two boys loving taking pictures


Took the boys to the park, lov'n spring

I had a fun birthday....went to get desert with the girls the night before and to Texas Road House for dinner, followed by The Biggest Loser. :) Go 30!


Brogan and his best buddy Jackson


Caught him in the action of peeing on me and the couch....nice huh? :)


love that he gathers things into colors like this around the house

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I can't believe you actually caught Ryker on camera peeing like that! Only a mommy blogger would have her camera right there. :)

Love the pictures of your boys smiling. Happy (belated) birthday, Laura! Glad you had a good one. :)

And happy Easter to all of you!!

Unknown said...

Such a cute post! YOu are such a great mom Laura! I want to be like you when I grow up! YOur sweet boys are adorable! Can't believe you caught Ryker in the act! I LOVE the picture of Randy and Brogan on the beach...so cute! Glad you had a great bday and you guys had a Happy Easter! lOVE YOU!