Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Birthday's take TWO....love Jan.


We had a fun birthday weekend...two birthdays in one. It was awesome!!!














bath time jammies...yes he loved them...video to come...it was great


cake mess #1






then texas road house...he loves the peanuts




chucky chesse party... this is how Ryker felt about every single ride.... not a fan.





the before and what Brogan kept add to the design...right over his name. We loved it.


baking the cakes, all he asked for was a Curious George cake and Ryker to have his OWN cake....so we bakes two.


got a fun tent and tunnel from grandma



Curious George birthday!!!


ryker loves the balloons, couldn't care about his presents

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Happy birthday to your two cute boys! :)

eve said...

I'm glad to see he has the tractor/barn toy and I'm excited to see the jammy video. Looks like he loved his gifts and I can only imagine the fun those maracas brought. Your kids are adorable. and i'm so bummed I missed out on chuck-e-cheese!