Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Brogan turned THREE



Weight- 31 lbs 12oz 53 percent
Height- 36.75 inches 36 percent

Brogan's turned three...I've heard threes are harder than two...we'll see. He's still my little snuggler. He drives me crazy one min and can smother me with love the next. He's as busy as a boy can be. He loves presents, cookies, Curious George, Mickey Mouse's club house, playing in the snow, building forts, stories at night, and Randy for his ipad. He loves Ryker, but is ruff with him for my attention...I know. But always prays for him, me and Randy. He's loving the living scripture movies which is sooooo fun to see. He's as smart as can be, know all his upper and lower case letter and all there sounds and were working on putting them together and spelling words. He's reading family members names. He loves singing and moving to songs. He still HATES nursery, Ryker will willingly beat him there for sure. He LOVES being moms little helper at anything and says the funniest things make us smile with pride that he's ours. He's our for forever! I are loving our little family and this crazy stage of life and wonder why on earth I'm so very blessed. God must love me....just look at these cute boys!!!


4 comments:

Wendi said...

I love his stylish hair and big blue eyes. Happy Birthday to Brogan! :)

Randee Mecham said...

can't believe he is 3!!! K I love the picture on your header! That pose is so dang cute! Also I am loving the blonde back in your hair.

eve said...

That is one spiffy radio flyer!! That birthday boy must have been pretty good - but clearly by your all too cute post about him - he is. Love his mop and can't believe he has so much hair now. You are blessed but the best part is how thankful you are for every little ounce of it!

Emily said...

You are such a cute mom, Laura. Miss you! Glad to catch up on your life with your blog.