Sunday, January 30, 2011

Family Night Really Begins For The Garr's


Family Night- scripture movie and cookies...and he LOVES the living scripture movies and I'm so excited. He actually picks them for a movie to watch. While we were eating cooking we asked him about the movie and he said, "They rode on a camel to get the golden plates and take them to his dad." I about started to cry literally. Guess it showed me it's time to get on the ball and get my life in order for teach these boys. I love the quote that says..... Invision the man inside the boy and the power I have as a mother to shape him into something amazing. IT'S TIME!!!

3 comments:

Wendi said...

That's great that Brogan likes the Living Scriptures movies. I enjoyed those when I was growing up too. Cute pictures! :)

eve said...

That is awesome. Maybe I need to watch those. lol. And way to be on top of being such an freakin' awesome mom, as always!!

Cherie said...

Hey, Loved all the pictures! I'm glad they like the tent!
Dad is going to call you now. Love you all.