Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sucker for a sweater veat


I don't know what it is, but I'm a major sucker for a sweater vest or 20. I love them and so that's pretty much what they wear to church always. I find them at the resales for 1.00 and can't resist them...so we have TONS of them. I love dressing these boys for church.

This is a had to get out of my jammies and get dressed for the day shot...my daily fun. It's almost easier to never leave the house to avoid this melt down.

Cute little chubs in a towel



Cute little body's so short, yet getting so big.

4 comments:

Brittanie said...

I need you to pick me up some. I can NEVER find them and especially ties. Impossible.

Loved all the updates. The boys are getting so big. We need to plan another get together at some point when everyone is done having babies this spring.

Brittanie said...

Oh yeah, and can you tell me instructions for the belts again?

Wendi said...

I love your boys in their sweater vests too. :)

eve said...

Yes, you do love them, but who wouldn't? your kids are adorable and look adorable in them!!! That melt down looks like no fun for sure, but hey, I have the same melt down every day when I have to get out of my sweats into my "professional attire."