Weight- 21lbs 12oz 33rd percent
Height- 29.5 41st percent- taller than Brogan ever was.
My baby's turned one and I can't believe I've had him that long. He walks all over and is starting to run...mostly with splats following. He loves Brogan and follows him every where, if Brogan even tries to touch him he cries like he got hurt and knows I come running....little faker...but what can you expect when you can't talk. He's mostly at my legs all day, but I have to admit I love it. He loves when Randy plays with Brogan and wants ALL in. He loves, baths, eating, cars, balls and sleeps 11-12 hour night. And plays quietly till I come get him. And the smile and excitement I get to see every morning is the high light of my days. His chubs are leaving which makes me so sad. My babies not going to be a baby for long. But having him around calms me and when he lays a kiss on me my cup runneth over.
2 comments:
He's such a cute little guy. :) Happy Birthday to Ryker!
wow, I cannot believe how old they both are. Time seems to fly for me so I can only imagine for you. You've raised some really cute and awesome kids. Tell him happy bday!!
Post a Comment