We'll today my man turns the big "30" and another landmark...today he's officially a fourth year and done with all the BOOK part of school. He only has rotations left and then we move on. But I just can't believe it's gone by this fast together. I love you Randy and can't believe how perfect you make my life. Other then be closer to our families we have it all here together with our little four pack. Every day of my life I'm grateful to be married to you...like President Hinkley put it....you let me spread my wings and fly. You make me the best me and love me in spite of the worst me. You love and support me to the end and I'm so grateful we get 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and eternity together. Thanks for all you do for us and what a amazing father and husband you are. We love you!!!
Monday, February 28, 2011
BIG "30"
We'll today my man turns the big "30" and another landmark...today he's officially a fourth year and done with all the BOOK part of school. He only has rotations left and then we move on. But I just can't believe it's gone by this fast together. I love you Randy and can't believe how perfect you make my life. Other then be closer to our families we have it all here together with our little four pack. Every day of my life I'm grateful to be married to you...like President Hinkley put it....you let me spread my wings and fly. You make me the best me and love me in spite of the worst me. You love and support me to the end and I'm so grateful we get 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and eternity together. Thanks for all you do for us and what a amazing father and husband you are. We love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a sweet post to my "little" brother. Happy birthday to Randy! :)
Happy Birthday to my handsome "30" year old brother! Hope you had a great one Randella Louise! Love you!
so cute!!! You guys are adorable. And I'm so jealous he is done with his bookwork. That is amazing. I cannot wait 'til the day. What a great birthday present to have :) you guys do have a great little four pack. You da best!!
Post a Comment