Saturday, February 26, 2011

LET THERE BE CURLS


WE'VE BEEN GROWING THIS HAIR OUT AND LOOK WHAT YOU GET WHEN IT'S LONG.....WHO KNEW....CURLS.






BATH CRAYONS THEY WERE SO FUN, DAD'S SURPRISE TO FIND DURING FINALS....TO GIVE HIM A SMILE AT LEAST





MY MOM SENT US CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRIES FOR VALENTINE'S DAY AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY THIS IS THE GREATEST THING BROGAN HAVE EVER ATE. I CAN'T EVEN BEING TO EXPLAIN HIS LOVE FOR THESE. As SHOWN BELOW. :)


A FUN DAY IN THE DRESS UP BOX


AND TRYING...

'

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Love your boys in their sweaters. And those costumes are awesome. Love you guys! :)

eve said...

who doesn't love them!? haha. Bath crayons and chocolate strawberries the same. All so much fun. My smile would look about like his if I had them right now. Such cute kids and AWESOME curly hair. your dream!!! :)

Cherie said...

Loved Brogans curls! They look so cute in their sweaters! You are such a great mom and wife! Thanks for all you do for Randy and those beautiful Grandsons! I loved those dress ups!
How fun for them! Life doesn't get any better than that! Thanks for sharing those great memories!