Wednesday, February 2, 2011


My little snow man- We broke down and invested in a used snowblower this summer and WOW it's like heaven in Ohio. I can actually get out there during Rykers nap and help Randy get the job down and Brogan's in heaven eating the snow and making messed everywhere I just cleaned off. But boy it my little man in black so stink'n cute.

3 comments:

eve said...

those do make a difference. I remember my dad always snow blowing early in the mornings before school. And, yes, your little man is so cute and of course in black - I would expect nothing less.

Wendi said...

That's awesome about the snow blower. :)

J n Bee said...

lo!
so, for some reason i am unable to see your words- were there words to this post? ha! but, did you make those flowers? l.o.v.e.
send me the how to along with more pictures of your frames, remember!?

ps. love the family picture- you guys are too cute!