I noticed your frames in the post with Brogan's adorable curls. What are they made of? Super cute! Cant wait to see the pillows
I love those pictures and those frames are awesome. Good luck with your sewing. :)
LOVE them! I still need to finish mine!
Loved your new frames on the wall. I love all your pictures. Thanks for sharing these memories with us!Have a nice day. Love you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I noticed your frames in the post with Brogan's adorable curls. What are they made of? Super cute! Cant wait to see the pillows
I love those pictures and those frames are awesome. Good luck with your sewing. :)
LOVE them! I still need to finish mine!
Loved your new frames on the wall. I love all your pictures. Thanks for sharing these memories with us!
Have a nice day. Love you!
Post a Comment