Saturday, February 5, 2011

sick days in jammies


working on chucky chesse tokens for being a good brother, staying all dry and sleeping in his own bed...he's loving to get them and put them in his token jar.




the face i ALWAYS get when I say cheese

potatoe sack race and pretending to be a catapiller

learned to point...so cute

off to work and saying goodbye

4 comments:

Wendi said...

I love the pictures of your boys in the tub. Hope they're feeling better now. :)

eve said...

who wouldn't work for chuck-e-cheese tokens!!??! I know I would.

Unknown said...

Such cute boys! And chuck-e-cheese tokens...what a fabulous idea. If I was still in the states I would used that one myself!

tiffromney said...

Hey Laura! How are you? Your little dudes are growing up so much. They are so darling! And I am glad to see you are still putting your creativity to use...those bead hair things are so cute! Hope you and your fam are doing fantastic!