Monday, February 14, 2011

fun memories with these boys....wow I love them


my favorite, Brogan came out of his room ready to help me do the dishes....love the googles.



So I think I've sadly had much to do with the ways Brogan is....he will not let colors touch each other if there different colors. Opps! Not sure how much of that from me or the way he came. I'm working on letting go.

the hairs a com'n








amazing what you can do with a box for days

esp with days like these...even though he thought it was to cough in

6 comments:

Jenny G said...

The block color sorting is cracking me up. Good luck with that:)

And, I'm in love with the family picture you have at the top of your blog. SO CUTE!

Wendi said...

Love the color coordinated block towers. And cute how they're looking at the book together. :)

Melissa said...

I love Brogan's goggles! I should get some for me. Your boys are growing up so fast. I love the fun with the boxes and the days in jammies. Glad to know we aren't the only people who wear our jammies all day somedays!

eve said...

Oh my gosh those goggles are HILARIOUS!!! And, that color coordination sort of thing may be part GARR. Sort of like Roberto himself and his coordinated closets. lol...anywho, the boxes are amazing. I remember our fridge box being a house, a bus, a toy container, a bomb shelter, a school, and you get the idea - freakin' EVERYTHING we could have made it into. Your kids are awesome and so are you guys, and i love the hair a comin' because Brog's totally has a mop now. Cherish it for the 15 years it lasts. :)

Cherie said...

I love the boys in their jammies! They have so much fun with legos boxes, dress-ups, goggles, helping with dishes etc. You make their life so fun Laura! Thanks for all you do for your boys and Randy!
We love you. The pillows looked great too!

Cherie said...

I loved the picture of Ryker and Brogan reading their books! What a treasured moment! Hey, was Brogan sick--with the pitcher on the couch?
Love it all!