This is what I got to wake up to today...lov'n it!
All Brogan wanted to do was eat snow outside....so Grammie brought it in for him and got him a spoon. He was lov'n life.
Grammie took him out to play in the snow. Needed to get out some energy.
He tried on Grammies glasses and then took them off handed them back and said...I don't like it.
Brogan sharing in cookie and elmo with Ryker
Moose jams
4 comments:
Awww, I love the one of him kissing Ryker's head. So cute. And, to wake up to that would be so fun. Glad you're loving it, I think anyone would be. You guys sure have some cute bebe's. Oh, and eating snow!?!? You should get the syrup flavorings then he'll really love it. I used to. You guys are too cute of a family, and lovin' all the pics so keep them coming!!
These pictures are so cute, Laura!! Thanks for sharing so many of them so soon. :)
That picture of him kissing his head is precious. And bringing the snow inside to eat is brilliant. I'm totally going to do that, my kids will think I'm the best mom in the world.
Congrats!! He's so cute. I'm glad everything went well. Hope to see you guys again. Someday.... Have fun with the boys and I love all the pics.
Post a Comment