Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rob and Eve's Wedding

Rob and Eve's wedding was a blast up at sundance. She even had a photo booth, balloon man and dancing for all. The wedding was amazing


Reception room at Sundance

flower girls, so cute


Brogan was a ring barer, it was so cute, he did so good with his pillow

Married outside in the cold winter, so beautiful








Try dancing with this belly, not so easy!!!

Grand kid picture
All the grooms buddies got up to shake their stuff, sorry it was kind of a dark video, but you get the idea of the fun night.

2 comments:

eve said...

AWWWW, such great pictures. Of course, in the one with you, my hair is a disaster having just taken out my "veil." But, I had a blast nonetheless. And, Brogan was so stinkin' cute and did such a great job.

Wendi said...

I'm glad I finally got to see the YMCA part. Thanks for posting that video! :)