Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ryker's coming soon!

We'll another update...I'm dialated to a 4 and 100% effaced. Got my membranes scraped and she said it looks like Ryker could join us this weekend. We shall see! It's getting so exciting and SCARY!!!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Good Luck!! I am so excited for you. Having two boys is so much fun!!

eve said...

oh boy!!! keep us posted. I'm getting excited for you. Hopefully he comes this weekend and you better post pictures pronto!!! we want to see the adorable and squishy little guy. Love you guys, I'm sure it will all go smoothly, and we will be praying for you guys :)

Holly and Steve said...

YAY!!! That's so exciting! Let us know if you need anything!

Julie N. said...

That's awesome! Hopefully everything goes smooth. Good luck!

Wendi said...

That's exciting. We pray every day that you'll have a safe and healthy labor and delivery! :)

Lauren and Trevor said...

Can't wait to hear how it goes! I am so excited for you guys.

Bernice Madsen said...

So excited for you!! Can't wait to meet little Ryker! Let me know if you need anything!!