Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Heading Home for the First time!




7 comments:

Jeni said...

Soooo cute. That outfit makes him look older. Can't wait to squeeze him next week. Love the pics and love you all.

eve said...

Oh man, toooooo freakin' cute!!! Just like a little doll. He's so cute and your little sweat outfits you always get could not be any more adorable. Glad you guys are home and happy!!

Wendi said...

The back of his little head is so cute! And he's going home the best-dressed little boy since Brogan. :) I bet you're glad to be home again with your boys.

Natalie said...

He is so sweet! Glad he got here safe and sound! Hope you are feeling good.

Wendi Oyler said...

Cute outfit!! Good Luck, it's not as hard as I thought, besides being very sleep deprived!

Megan said...

It is official. I am in love. I just want to squeeze him. Congrats Lo. I love you guys so very much!

Real Life Roberts said...

So darling. Oh there is nothing like brand new babies! Congrats, Rker is so cute!