Sunday, January 31, 2010

Brogan turns 2 !!!


We celebrated Brogan's 2nd birthday a bit late this year, but it was still fun. He was loving opening presents and having Randy home to get some major needed attention. We had Grammie here and made a big mess. Happy birthday little man...We sure love your guts!




This is about all the help he was on this part, minus stabbing the cake with the knife.


Little tongue out, hard at work

Thanks heaven's randy was willing to get into it, I don't like messes this much...and Brogan really was in need of some attention - all about him time. He was loving it....cracking up with dad.



Brogan's cake he decorated

finished cake- took a beating

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I'm glad Brogan got some good attention from his dad. I don't enjoy messes like that either! That's great that he had a fun birthday celebration! :)

eve said...

SOOOOOO Fun!!!!! I can't wait to have a kid just to do that. As we know, I'll prob have to make a cake for myself to roll in so I don't steal all of theirs. But, I'm glad he got to have his day and it looks like it was an absolute blast! :)