Happy Birthday Brogan- We love you!
the killer hug...welcome to Ryker's new life. Love his facial expression
chin
hair

helping put on his hat
counting fingers
goofy faces

the attack


sad face

Thanks for coming to take care of our little monster, having you hear made this all so much easier and less stressful for me. I love you mom!
16 comments:
Your mom is so cute. Of course your kidSSSS are too, but so nice of her like you said, and she's so happy about it all in the pictures. Once again, adorable beanie and outfits. Freakin' love "the attack/hug" photos where Ryker is slowly realizing his new life. Those are priceless. But, no one is gonna say his brother doesn't love him. :) You guys are an adorable new family. CONGRATS again and keep the pictures coming!!
Congrats to the Garr 4-some!!! That is so exciting and Ryker is so adorable and looks like he loves having a big brother as much as Brogan likes having a little brother. I love all the cute pictures of Brogan pointing to all of Rykers features and especially counting his fingers. So perfect that your mom got there literally ust in time...Moms are the best! We love love you guys. We can't wait to meet Ryker and are so happy everything went so well for you guys! Happy Birthday Brogan...we love you!
Congrats Laura! He is so adorable. Brogan is going to be such a great big brother. What a beautiful family. Enjoy your little one and take it easy.
What a handsome little tiny guy! Glad you had an awesome delivery!
((hugs))
So excited for you. CONGRATS!!! Glad you got your hospital pic! :) You are such a fun family.
Way cute pics! COngrats! Josh and I are so happy for you family of FOUR! You look GREAT!
Congrats, he is adorable and you look great!!! I love the Brogan hug, Jared does that to Zach all the time - it's a good thing babies are tough.
You and your little family are so dang cute. I am so glad you are happy!!
Congratulations!! Ryker is so cute and looks alot like you! Crazy you had him 7 mins before Brogan's birthday. You look great for just having a baby, you make having a baby look easy!! Love you and can't wait to someday meet your little guy!
Yay for you! Ryker looks a lot like Brogan I think - that is so fun! Congratulations!
I used to give baby Natalie killer kisses back in the day when she was a baby--and look how well she survived. :) Thanks for posting all these cute pictures so quickly. My mom came over and I showed these ones to her today. I love that you even took a picture of his cute leg flab. :) You guys have the cutest little family. And I also love BOYS. :)
Congratulations! Both your boys are adorable!
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. You make a great family!
He looks so cute. I love seeing the pics of him and Brogan together. What a fun little duo they will be.
Hope you are feeling well and getting lots of rest!
COngrats Laura!!! I'm so happy that everything went well for you and that your mom was able to make it out in time. He's such a cutie, and don't worry, it just gets more fun/scary to watch the older brother with them. HAHA Jete is crazy with Jerzi and i can see that Brogan is going to be just like him. Good luck!
Post a Comment