Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ryker Grayson Garr has arrived!!!


My mom flew in and 2 1\2 hours later we were on the way to the hospital at 9:30 p.m. Perfect timing. We got there and was only at a four still, but they broke my water and the I felt the most painful contractions ever before getting my epidural, and right after getting it I was a seven with the Dr. on her way. By 11:45 p.m. she got here and the baby was coming out...she ran to change and gloved Randy and he literally helped deliver him. It was so cool. He grabbed his head and pulled him out after 10 pushes, then they just laid him on my belly and he just stared at me all wide eyed and I just got to love him for a few min. before they checked him out which was so fun (Brogan got taken from the room for hours when he was born). My Dr. was the cutest lady in the world and everything was so simple and calm....it's was like heaven on earth. I instantly fell in love with another boy and can't wait for Brogan to come see what a Ryker is for his birthday today. Yes Ryker came 7 min. before Brogan's second birthday and that's what he gets today....I can't wait for him to come meet him. Ryker a sweetheart and I just am so excited to take him home and enjoy a house full of BOYS BOYS BOYS!!!

first moments together














17 comments:

eve said...

OH MY GOSH HE IS ADORABLE!!!! Love that we have already seen two if not more cute outfits in the first post. Your kids are never underdressed :) Congrats to you guys, we are so happy for you and you'll have to post about Brogan's first encounter with his b-day present. Love you guys, and thanks for being so prompt in keeping us posted, we are very eager to live through your blog and phone calls.

Chelsea + Brandon said...

Yay!I'm so excited for you!! He is so cute! Congrats Laura and Happy Birthday Brogan! Love ya!

Holly and Steve said...

He's so adorable Laura and Randy! Congratulations!!!

Wendi said...

What a great birthday present for Brogan! He is SO CUTE and SO WELL-DRESSED already. Your boys are the snazziest dressers around. :) Thanks for keeping us posted so soon after it happened. My mom saw the pictures too--in fact, she was the one that told me to look on your blog just now. We're all so happy for you guys. And those pictures of Randy and him are priceless! Congratulations!!!! :D

Di and Justin said...

congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant.. He is a cute little boy. Now only 3 more and you have a little basketball team :)

Jeni said...

I love him already. Can't wait to meet, hug and kiss him in 2 weeks. Love you all.

Karissa said...

Oh he is so sweet! I'm so glad you have pictures up already! Happy birthday to both Ryker and Brogan =)

jamie said...

Congratulations Laura!! He is super cute!

The Born Family said...

he is adorable. congratulations! I am so glad everything went smoothly.

Kristin said...

Congratulations! There is nothing better than a house full of BOYS BOYS BOYS:) I am glad everything went so well. Love ya!

Moore Fun said...

He is so precious. We are so happy for you guys. I am so glad you had such a wonderful delivery. Boys ROCK!

Julie N. said...

He's such a cutie! Congrats!

Melissa Ekman said...

He is adorable. Congrats!

QB Family said...

Congratulations Laura!!! He's darling! That's so cool that Randy got to help out - what an experience! I love that you get to have all these Mama boys around!

Lauren and Trevor said...

YaY! I am so happy to hear it all went well. You look great, by the way and he is so little and precious. What a fun and special time for you guys. I'm going to have to come up there soon for a visit so I can see this new little guy.
I'm excited to see pictures of Brogan and Ryker together!

Steven and Cara said...

Congrats Lo! He is beautiful! I hope that I get to meet him when you guys come back out to Utah! Love you all and hope everything keeps going well for you!

Angela Richards said...

YAY! Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable!