I went in for a ultrasound and they said that Ryker's 7lb 4oz. and I about feel off the table. Brogan was only 6lb 13oz and at 39 weeks. So I was trying to take everything easy and keep him in me till I could get induced and my mom would for sure be here. But 7'4!!! I don't want him in me for 2 1\2 more weeks...he's pop out a toddler with teeth. WOW!!! So I'm getting off my butt and walking like crazy this week. I'm dialated to a 3 and am 80 effaced already which is weird for me because I never got a number before on my own...not that he'll be out any sooner, but we'll see.
5 comments:
Good luck! My babies were both over 8 pounds. But I don't blame you for wanting him to come early, since you're such a skinny Minnie! :)
If you need a walking buddy just call me.
Wow sounds like you are getting close! I've had several friends' doctors say how big their babies were, and they all estimated BIGGER than what they actually came out. So hopefully that's the case for you too! Can't wait to see him! I can't believe it's so close!!!
Darn it! I was hoping to see pictures! I hope all goes well and good luck with the delivery when it comes. I am excited for you!
I was at a 3 and 90% when I went into labor and Tyce was 7 lbs 2 weeks early so I bet you have a baby sooner than you think! Hopefully you have a better time than me. Can't wait and you better call next time you come so our boys can be buddies!!
Post a Comment